Thursday, December 2, 2010

PLN Final Report

symbaloo

This is my final Personal Learning Network or Symbaloo . I added several more tiles and actually found many more assets on Symbaloo that has been very helpful. In the beginning  I had no idea that you could create your own tile but as I learned more about the system I realized you could so I was able to at U.S.A. to my webmix and also make an EDM310 tile. Just adding these two to my network has been very helpful because I have all my essential links grouped together. I was also able to add the apple tile and a few sports tiles for my favorite teams. Besides those additional tiles I have all the same as the last time I posted. I tried to keep it divided as best as possible between educational on the top left, social on the top right, sports on bottom left and then travel/news/business on the bottom right. The symbaloo is such a great network to work from, everything I need is in one spot. It makes everything more accessible, convenient, and definitely more organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment